Vai al contenuto

Nuovi concerti di Steve Vai

Ichil

Messaggio consigliato

Riporto:

Subject: A Note From Steve Vai - Tour 2007 Hi Folks,

Well, I was sitting here thinking, it's been a while since I was out there with my own band playing a full show, but would it make sense to tour on an orchestra record since that's what's being released?

If I don't get out for at least a little bit now, it may not be another 2 years before I get a chance to.

What if I just do a quick stint of Europe and the US? Yeah, I'm feeling that need to get out and play for you all again.

OKAY - HOW ABOUT THESE SHOWS BELOW?

Jun 28 - Luxembourg

Jun 29 - Paris, France

Jun 30 - Biddinghuizen, Netherlands

Jul 02 - Ingolstadt, Germany

Jul 03 - Ulm, Germany

Jul 05 - Barcelona, Spain

Jul 06 - Valencia, Spain

Jul 07 - Murcia, Spain

Jul 08 - Bergara, Spain

Jul 09 - Porto, Portugal

Jul 10 - Lisbon, Portugal

Jul 11 - Madrid, Spain

Jul 13 - To Be Announced

Jul 14 - Udine, Italy

Jul 15 - Pistoia, Italy

Jul 16 - Rome, Italy

Jul 18 - To Be Announced

Jul 19 - Wolverhampton, UK

Jul 20 - Manchester, UK

Jul 21 - Nottingham, UK

Jul 22 - London, UK

Jul 24 - Dublin, Ireland

Jul 26 - To Be Announced

Jul 28 - Moscow, Russia

We'll announce venues shortly, check the Vai.com Tour Dates page for links to tickets for Holland and France which are on sale now. There are still a few cities to be confirmed above, and we'll announce US dates later.

WILL THERE BE AN EVO EXPERIENCE?

I enjoyed the last one very much and I do have some ideas for a new one. Let's do it! Unfortunately we can't do EVO for festival shows. For shows already on sale (like Paris) EVO Experience passes will be sold separately from tickets.

WHAT ABOUT THE BAND?

Hmmm, well, since it's a relatively short tour it might be a good opportunity to do something different and perhaps change the band up.

It's tough. The Breed is like a family to me and although I know that we can probably get together anytime and do a gig or tour, this is may be a good opportunity to try something a little different. Tony and Billy won't be joining me on this run - but they are actually doing a project together and you won't want to miss them when they tour Europe in October!

So, since there is no studio album with a firm band that I'm touring on, anything goes. I'm thinking of having a violin player in the band that can understand how to play like a violin player but still rip it up when necessary. Imagine some of those guitar lines doubled with a violin. That's pretty strung up!

Well, let's see how auditions go.

WHAT MUSIC ARE WE GOING TO PLAY?

I guess a lot of this will have to do with who the band ends up being, but whatever it is I would like to do a lot of songs that have never been performed live before, such as "Die to Live," "Lucky Charms," the last movement of the "Fire Garden Suite" etc. I'm sure we can do some things from the new Sound Current CD. I have a feeling "The Murder" may be pretty harmonically defiant.

WHAT ABOUT THE NEXT RECORD?

When I jump into "Real Illusions Part 2," it's going to take quite some time to finish it so perhaps we can record a live record from this tour with all new songs, similar to the way we did "Alive in an Ultra World". I only hope that I can walk that walk after talking the talk.

We can record new songs one at a time per show.

Okay then, new tour, new band, new music and a new live recording, and you're all invited! And I am going to request that this tour is an "All Ages" event in every city. I'm hoping this will be possible.

Keep an eye on Vai.com for more info.

Steve

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.vai.com

http://www.vai.com/News/index.html

http://www.vai.com/News/tourdates.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Se viene confermato il 14 luglio a Udine io ci sarò. Chi si aggiunge?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Risposte 2
  • Creato
  • Ultima risposta

Principali partecipanti

Giorni popolari

Principali partecipanti