Vai al contenuto

Blind Guardian

Bianca

Messaggio consigliato

pare che debba uscire questo fantomatico album orchestrale annunciato per il 2008-09...

...mah...

nel frattempo sul sito ufficiale si è parlato dell'apparizione di Hansi nella canzone "Neverland" dei Dreamtone...

EDIT:

riporto dal sito ufficiale

Apart from having these songs in production we are currently discussing the musical direction for the new songwriting. We already have a pretty good vision of what we want to accomplish during the next two years. As usual there will be some musical changes, but for most part we intend to keep the direction of the last four albums, whatever that exactly means we will see in 2010, I suppose. :-)

Another important issue will be the orchestral project, which we will bring to an end during that next songwriting period. Mark my words. Since the songs for it are written for most of the parts this is more a matter of coordination. All in all we are ready for a new era, if there weren't these extra pounds of weight which we have to get rid of before we can seriously start. :-)

As for touring activies I doubt we are going to play any concerts up to the end of 2009. Any earlier appearance would be a big suprise, but you never know...

Have a nice one,

Hansi

aspetteremo...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Io avevo letto da qualche parte che il cantante aveva intenzione di fare un concept sul signore degli anelli però senza il gruppo ma con un orchestra. Però non lo avevo letto una cosa come un anno fa e non sono riuscito a ritrovare unlla in proposito, quindi mi sà che era una bufala...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Se parti dal sound di quell'album, che IMHO è il miglior loro album, ti consiglio Imaginations from the Other Side, il singolo And Then There Was Silence, come anche Somewhere Far Beyond. :-p

I loro primissimi album avevano un sound più difficile, e l'ultimo non è piaciuto a tutti. Ma se avrai tempo anche loro meritano un asolto. ;-)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Se parti dal sound di quell'album, che IMHO è il miglior loro album, ti consiglio Imaginations from the Other Side, il singolo And Then There Was Silence, come anche Somewhere Far Beyond. :-p

I loro primissimi album avevano un sound più difficile, e l'ultimo non è piaciuto a tutti. Ma se avrai tempo anche loro meritano un asolto. ;-)

Quoto. Se vuoi conoscere i Blind in tutto il loro spendore ascolta i due album consigliati da Paladino, io consiglierei anche "Live" così ti rendi conto che non sono solo un gruppo da studio, ma che live rendono tantissimo! Anche A night at the opera è un grande album, ma dall'ascolto non facile e immediato come gli altri...up the Blind!:bye:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 4 mesi dopo...
  • 4 settimane dopo...

Dal sito ufficiale dei Blind Guardian

It was around Christmas when I was thinking about another short message for the homepage. As you can guess we all turned much older in the meantime - without a message. And even though February is here I still dare to wish you a Happy New Year. I trust that 2009 started promising for everyone. As usual there is a lot to tell, so I better start before you skip this due to boredom. Let's talk about new material and future plans:

We have already accomplished 8 new songs. What can I say about these songs? They rule, of course. You want a more precise description? Impossible. All I can say is that each and every song is 100% Blind Guardian, which naturally means there is a wild bunch of different things going on from time to time (always?).

According to atmospheres: we have everything from the more Nightfallish "Curse my Name" , to the Scriptish "Wheel of Time". In comparison to "A Twist in the Myth" the lyrical direction will be more on the fantasy side as you most probably can figure out by these titles. The song "Sacred" will give you an idea about the quality and the direction of the songs. We have mixed modern elements with traditional ones throughout the whole songs. We may need two or three more tracks before we can call it a complete album, but being that far in the songwriting process we nevertheless have made first plans for a production start in September or October 2009.

Apart from songwriting we will be heavily engaged in preproduction activities and in playing festivals during the next months. As a majority of the new songs seem to demand a sort of "live" atmosphere, we consider it to be good idea breathing in some real "live" air before we will finally get lost in the "Twilight Hall studios" again. As for the festivals you can find the already confirmed ones in the tour section. We will immediately list the "not yet confirmed" shows once they are confirmed.

In accordance to these events I can promise you some surprising songs (though most probably no new ones) and a nice stage set up. In total we are not going to play more than 10 shows, I would think. I am sure they all will turn out to be a great blast and a unique experience for everyone joining us. I will let you know what else is going on around Easter (that ´s at least when I will start thinking about another short message...).

Hansi

IMHO, a me sembra un pò tardi ottobre 2009 per cominciare a registrare...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ottimo...mi sa che quest'anno non me li perderò!

Biglietti già presi io! ^^

Dal sito ufficiale dei Blind Guardian

IMHO, a me sembra un pò tardi ottobre 2009 per cominciare a registrare...

Massì, non c'è fretta, per ora mi basta sapere che verranno a suonare a 3 km da casa mia. Se il disco uscirà anche nel 2010 andrà bene, l'importante è la qulità, sulla quale non ho dubbi! :-p

Nuovo concerto dei Blind all'alcatraz il 10/10/2009...fate uscire i biglietti che li compro
Sicuro?? Sul web non ho trovato nulla al riguardo. :confused:

Al massimo hanno suonato il 10/10/2006, concerto che, ahimè, mi persi. :-(

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 anno dopo...

ho sentito di sfuggita la canzone Wheel Of Time sul tubo, e mi piace.

Mantengono il trend degli ultimi due album, ma con nuove sonorità qua e là.

Lo so che una canzone al volo su tutto un album è pochino per giudicare, e soprattutto che dire "nuove sonorità qua e là" non aggiunge niente, ma a me piace.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Stasera ho comprato l'ultimo album versione deluxe e la versione remastered di nightfall in middle earth

La confezione dell'ultimo album è figherrima, e l'album (per ora ho ascoltato solo le prime 4 tracce) non è da meno *_*

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 settimane dopo...