Vai al contenuto

How to create monsters for a one shot of 8 characters of 10 levels

Messaggio consigliato

Good morning,
I started creating a one shot and it's my first time as a master. The problem is that I wanted to create my own world with different creatures than the world of d & d. In fact I wanted to create as the final battle of the demons called Gabibbo and they have a different hierarchy in a creative way: White, Green, Black, and Red. For the white I put the same characteristics of an imp and for the green one I put Hezrou. For the other types I wanted to put something magical that was related to the spells of the warlock such as elderrich blast etc. etc. Would you help me create a biuld for the other creatures? Along with this how many creatures would it be better to put ?. (attached the photo of the red Gabibbo)

gabibbo wtf.jpg

gabibbo con i coltelli.jpg

• Haha 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

At this point, you could declare the TPK directly: a red Gabibbo is challenging enough for 10 characters of level 20...

A whole team is simply impossible to defeat!

My advice is to use a lone Red Gabibbo but to not use his actual stats: use the stats of a Pit Fiend and reskin it as a pup of a Red Gabibbo, instead. If you tell your players that it's an Adult Red Gabibbo, you risk to break their immersion, since it is known that fully grown Gabibbos are undefeatable.

I'm happy to help, ask whatever you want about these wonderful creatures, I actually have a PhD in this field of study.

Modificato da Plettro
  • Haha 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti