Vai al contenuto

bonus intelligenza temporanei e punti abilità

vampirello

Messaggio consigliato

vorrei sapere se i bonus Int temporanei aumentano anche i punti abilita e i linguaggi conosciuti

nel caso la risposta sia si, se io assegno i punti abilita temporanei e poi mi tolgo e rimetto l oggetto che mi dava bonus Int possono riassegnare i punti abilità e la conoscenza dei linguaggi?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Risposte 10
  • Creato
  • Ultima risposta

Principali partecipanti

Giorni popolari

Principali partecipanti

• Supermoderatore

Dove è specificato che ora come ora mi sfugge..
Nel manuale del giocatore; viene ribadito anche nelle FAQ:
If a character levels up after taking Intelligence damage does the number of skill points he receives for the new level depend on his normal Intelligence score or his damaged score? What if he takes ability drain instead of damage? What happens to his existing skill ranks?

As noted on page 58 of the PH, only permanent changes to Intelligence affect the number of skill points you gain when taking a new level. A character with Intelligence damage gains skill points based on his normal (undamaged) Intelligence score, while a character with Intelligence drain gains skill points based on the adjusted score. Either way, this has no effect on his existing skill ranks. Permanent changes to Intelligence don’t retroactively change your number of skill ranks from previous levels.

Già che ci siamo:

Do ability enhancing items (such as the headband of intellect, cloak of charisma, and periapt of wisdom) grant bonus spells to the appropriate spellcasters? The spells these items are based on would seem to prohibit it, but the only things specifically addressed in the item descriptions are skill points.

Yes, you can get extra bonus spells if you have an item that increases the ability score that governs your spellcasting. To get the extra bonus spells, you must wear the item while resting to regain spells and all through your initial daily preparations for spellcasting. (Even characters who don’t prepare spells need to meditate a little while at the beginning of the day; see Daily Readying of spells under the Sorcerers and bards section of Chapter 10 in the PH.) If you lose the item, you immediately lose the bonus spell slots the item gave you, starting with any uncast spells you have of the appropriate levels.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Do ability enhancing items (such as the headband of intellect, cloak of charisma, and periapt of wisdom) grant bonus spells to the appropriate spellcasters? The spells these items are based on would seem to prohibit it, but the only things specifically addressed in the item descriptions are skill points.

Yes, you can get extra bonus spells if you have an item that increases the ability score that governs your spellcasting. To get the extra bonus spells, you must wear the item while resting to regain spells and all through your initial daily preparations for spellcasting. (Even characters who don’t prepare spells need to meditate a little while at the beginning of the day; see Daily Readying of spells under the Sorcerers and bards section of Chapter 10 in the PH.) If you lose the item, you immediately lose the bonus spell slots the item gave you, starting with any uncast spells you have of the appropriate levels.

Finalmente! Non so da quanto tempo avevo questo dubbio.:clapclap::clapclap:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

nella versione 3 veniva detto in maniera generica che se un effetto era sufficientemente continuativo (non ricordo le parole esatte, ma era qualcosa si simile e molto vago) allora andava ad aumentare le abilità. (facilmente interpretabile nella direzione di alonewolf)

ma nella 3.5 hanno cambiato le cose nel senso che avete precisamente descritto

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

nella versione 3 veniva detto in maniera generica che se un effetto era sufficientemente continuativo (non ricordo le parole esatte, ma era qualcosa si simile e molto vago) allora andava ad aumentare le abilità.

Ma non direi proprio. Che i punti abilità non aumentavano ocn oggetti magici c'è scritto anche in 3.0.

ma nella 3.5 hanno cambiato le cose nel senso che avete precisamente descritto

Non hanno camibato proprio niente.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti