Vai al contenuto

Dark Eldar Returns

Messaggio consigliato

• Risposte 29
  • Creato
  • Ultima risposta

Principali partecipanti

da warseer

elith is str 3 she has no poisoned weapon of any kind. She costs 1 powerfist less than 200 points

Archon can take 3 -4 different types of guys with him in his court. One has 2+ poisoned weapons and upgrades other poisoned weapons in the unit to 2+. one has flamers with d6+1 strength, d6 ap role each time your wounding.

asdrubels vects dais is the same cost as Lysander has av 13 all round and has 3 dark lances.

1 of the special characters has a skyboard, I think its the baron

the decapitor has to always start in reserve regardless of mission.

Most of the characters seem to be arround the 15 firewarrior mark. Vect and drazhar are 2 exceptions that i remember.

Elites

Harlequins cost 1.8 firewarriors

incubi are the cost of 2.2 firewarriors

grotesques cost 3.5 firewarriors

wracks cost 1 firewarrior

mandrakes cost 1.5 firewarriors, they have normal cc weapons, they gain a shooting attack after they get a pain point I think str 4 ap4 assault 1 or 2 pinning. they can infiltrate and do have stealth

the elite wyches cost 1.3 firewarriors, I think they can have more special weapons than normal

the elite warriors cost 1.2 firewarriors are 3-10 models and 2 models may replace their gun with darklances (2.5 firewarriors cost) or other weapon disintergrator? (1 fire warrior cost) i think.

Troop

warriors cost 0.9 firewarriors 1 dark lance for every 10 models.

wyches cost 1 firewarrior I think they could have 1 special weapon per 5 for 1 firewarrior in cost there were 3 choices, 1 was shardnet and impaler, 1 was hydra gauntlets.

Raider costs 6 firewarriors has a dark lance equipped. has 3 upgrades for 1 firewarrior in cost 6 or 7 for 0.5 warriors in cost.

The expensive upgrades were 5+ inv, nightshield equivalent (think it had a new name) and the 3rd I belive upgraded splinter weaponry fired by passengers.

1 of the 0.5 firewarrior cost upgrades was 2d6 extra movement you cannot disembark in same turn, another was tank shock.

The venom has a transport capacity of 5 has a splinter cannon I think and has night shields, for 5.5 firewarriors in cost.

The fast attack optioned seemed very cheap. Im not entirely sure on cost.

Scourges poissibly 2.2 firewarriors in cost 2 in 5 could have a special weapon

for 1 firewarrior in cost points. an option was heat lance

Reavers are same cost as scourges. 1 in 3 could have callope. 1 in 3 could have special weapon. both options cost 1 fire warrior in cost and are not mutually exclusive. One of the weapons was heat lance.

You can have 1-5 beast masters per fast attack choice.

Heavy support

Ravager cost remains at 10.5 firewarriors with all its 3 dark lances.

Talos and chronos both have t7

Voidraven bomber I believe was 14.5 firewarriors in cost with 2 dark lances and a bomb

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

elith is str 3 she has no poisoned weapon of any kind. She costs 1 powerfist less than 200 points

Meno male, altrimenti i suoi 4 + (9-AC del bersaglio) attacchi sarebbero stati pesanti...

Archon can take 3 -4 different types of guys with him in his court. One has 2+ poisoned weapons and upgrades other poisoned weapons in the unit to 2+. one has flamers with d6+1 strength, d6 ap role each time your wounding.

Combinati alle loro armi e alle abilità degli incubi sono l'unità anti creatura mostruosa...

asdrubels vects dais is the same cost as Lysander has av 13 all round and has 3 dark lances.

Da vedere

1 of the special characters has a skyboard, I think its the baron

the decapitor has to always start in reserve regardless of mission.

Most of the characters seem to be arround the 15 firewarrior mark. Vect and drazhar are 2 exceptions that i remember.

Mi sembrano onesti

Elites

Harlequins cost 1.8 firewarriors

incubi are the cost of 2.2 firewarriors

Ci può stare, considerando che sono molto forti in CaC ma hanno pur sempre R3 TA3...

grotesques cost 3.5 firewarriors

Statistiche da Ogryn, corazza da Terminator per quei punti? Non sembrano male, soprattutto per la loro abilità speciale, ma li vedo panchinari

wracks cost 1 firewarrior

mandrakes cost 1.5 firewarriors, they have normal cc weapons, they gain a shooting attack after they get a pain point I think str 4 ap4 assault 1 or 2 pinning. they can infiltrate and do have stealth

paiono ottime per quel costo!!

the elite wyches cost 1.3 firewarriors, I think they can have more special weapons than normal

Qui già cominciamo male... quei punti mi sembrano troppo troppo pochi per un'unità come questa che è un tritatutto...

the elite warriors cost 1.2 firewarriors are 3-10 models and 2 models may replace their gun with darklances (2.5 firewarriors cost) or other weapon disintergrator? (1 fire warrior cost) i think.

170 punti per 10 pupetti con 2 lance ad AB4... ci può stare

Troop

warriors cost 0.9 firewarriors 1 dark lance for every 10 models.

direi giusto

wyches cost 1 firewarrior I think they could have 1 special weapon per 5 for 1 firewarrior in cost there were 3 choices, 1 was shardnet and impaler, 1 was hydra gauntlets.

Qua di nuovo mi pare troppo poco...

Raider costs 6 firewarriors has a dark lance equipped. has 3 upgrades for 1 firewarrior in cost 6 or 7 for 0.5 warriors in cost.

O_o 60 punti per un veicolo volante veloce scoperto e può sparare con le lance anche quando si muove di 12?? Meno di uno speeder?

The expensive upgrades were 5+ inv, nightshield equivalent (think it had a new name) and the 3rd I belive upgraded splinter weaponry fired by passengers.

1 of the 0.5 firewarrior cost upgrades was 2d6 extra movement you cannot disembark in same turn, another was tank shock.

5 punti?? O_o

The venom has a transport capacity of 5 has a splinter cannon I think and has night shields, for 5.5 firewarriors in cost.

ce po' sta

The fast attack optioned seemed very cheap. Im not entirely sure on cost.

Scourges poissibly 2.2 firewarriors in cost 2 in 5 could have a special weapon

for 1 firewarrior in cost points. an option was heat lance

Reavers are same cost as scourges. 1 in 3 could have callope. 1 in 3 could have special weapon. both options cost 1 fire warrior in cost and are not mutually exclusive. One of the weapons was heat lance.

You can have 1-5 beast masters per fast attack choice.

Heavy support

Ravager cost remains at 10.5 firewarriors with all its 3 dark lances.

Mah... mi pare onesto

Talos and chronos both have t7

Voidraven bomber I believe was 14.5 firewarriors in cost with 2 dark lances and a bomb

Sembra onesto, quindi c'è una gabola :-)

Prevedo che sarà un esercito divertente e - avendo mini molto belle - se ne vedranno parecchi sui campi...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 settimane dopo...
  • 2 mesi dopo...